Kids Club Early Learning Centres have been recognised by Geoscience Australia, Canberra Southern Cross Clubs, Ellaslist, Master Builders Association NSW for our award-winning fit-out and more recently, received a NSW Business Chamber Award.
They have been described as Australia’s most beautiful child care centres and believe the best start to a child’s future begins at Kids Club due to their commitment to:
- Child-led Learning based on your child’s unique personality, strengths & weaknesses
- Experienced & Nurturing Carers and Educators
- Healthy Nutritious Fresh food and produce prepared for unique dietary requirements
- Stimulating & Safe Play Spaces indoor and outdoor. Kids Club creates their own environments with timber furniture, craft areas, water play and outdoor playgrounds you would love to bring your kid to every day!
Everything is systematically thought out – there is meaning to every learning experience, each single piece of furniture, toy and decoration!
Kids Club team has a passion and commitment for early childhood development. They believe in Child development and education, not just Child Minding.
What our families love about Kids Club:
- The Open Day policy: Parents are welcome to drop in at any time to see their children. In fact, breastfeeding mothers who work nearby are encouraged to come in and are given a safe and comfortable area to feed
- The importance of safety with biometric print access, breathing monitors on all cots and highly experienced educators
- The centres are very strong on parents’ communication and send “Little Ray of Sunshine” observations every day to parents with photos and highlights of the day
- Nutrition is important, each centres providing 5 meals a day cooked fresh in their commercial kitchens. There are no white foods, everything is nutritionally balanced, made fresh on the premises by a qualified chef – and the children seem to love it!
Kids Club has a team of passionate early childhood educators and teachers who deliver a loving, challenging, secure and nurturing environment. They ensure that the programs and amazing resources available are used to their full potential to create a healthy (in-house Chef and commercial kitchen…) and fun experience for the children.
Kids Club’s programs are child-led, play-based and consistently refined using the help of parents and children. Their “Education for life” philosophy fully encompasses the needs of each individual child, depending on their age, learning development, interests and many other factors.
If you want to learn more, call Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres or book a tour now of your closest Kids Club Early Learning Centre, click here to view your closest Centre.
As the leading provider of early childhood care in Australia we always put your child first. We are committed to 7 National Quality Standards.