- To be an innovative provider of high quality long day care. In addition to the social and educational standards, our centres all offer a safe and stimulating physical environment – we like to think of it as the equivalent of a 5 star facility for your children.
- A team of handpicked educators whom are the most important asset of any Kids Club centre of excellence. They deliver, with the support of the management team, a loving, challenging, secure and nurturing environment.
- That our management team are available to parents at any time, including out of centre hours, to answer any questions regarding the running of our centre.
- To support the children in our care to develop a sense of love and respect for themselves and others whilst encouraging an environment that perpetuates a sense of collective needs, cultural diversity and individual recognition.
- That each centre has programs to ensure a proactive engagement amongst the community.
- That your child’s educational needs will be met through a play based learning environment along with our comprehensive range of resources, curriculum, high quality aids and physical environment.
- That all children are physically engaged by our tailored play based and fitness programs.
- The promotion of good health, by ensuring that all nutritional needs are met for the growth of a healthy child. Special dietary requirements can easily and safely be accommodated for at any of our centres.
We believe …
That children should be provided with an educational, safe, healthy, caring, stimulating and family oriented environment, which reflects the warm nurturing and friendly atmosphere of home.
We will achieve this by:
- Fostering a sense of belonging for children and their families.
- Providing a high quality national curriculum program, based on observations and interest of individual children.
- Providing a school readiness program.
- Understanding that each child is unique and will develop at varying rates however, in predictable sequences.
- Keeping families connected and a part of their child’s development and learning.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment, through implementation of strict health and hygiene practices.
We will provide:
- Consistent high quality care to the children who are spending their time at our service.
- A working in progress philosophy, which we believe can be improved, expanded upon and revised at various intervals. We welcome additions and contributions by parents and team members to our philosophy.
- Opportunities for families to participate in making and revising Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centre Policies.
- Team members, that are encouraged to work with families to ensure that they understand our values and attitudes which we place on your child’s learning and development.
Team Members will inform parents of practices to ensure high quality standards are met in developing direct links between:
- Home and the Centre
- The Centre and the child’s future primary school
- The Centre and other early childhood organisations the individual child may be involved with
- The Centre and the broader community