Kids Club Northern Beaches Opening 2017
Now Taking Waitlist Applications!
– Recognised by ellaslist, Kidspot & Motherpedia
– Now taking Waitlist & Enrolments for 2017
– Priority booking and limited spaces in catchment area
Our Newest Centre
Quality Child Care Northern Beaches
1A Middleton Road, Cromer
Kids Club Early Learning Centre are excited to be bringing our Six-Star Long Day Care Centres to the Northern Beaches!
Kids Club Northern Beaches proposed opening is due for Mid-November 2017 and plans on providing The Best Start to Your Child’s Future like all our other centres in the Kids Club Family.
We’re conveniently located at the corner of S Creek Rd and Middleton Rd opposite St Matthews Farm Reserve and offers amazing spaces and easy parking for the daily drop-off and pick-up.
Our team is focused on building strong relationships with our families. You are welcome to call us or pop in anytime throughout the day to have breakfast of breast-feed your little one, meet other families and exchange with the Educators.
Why Kids Club? Learn More About Our Centre
Our commitment to provide the highest quality education and care relies on our 4 pillars:
- Child-led learning because children have more fun and learn more when they are interested in what is taught to them
- Experienced Educators with qualifications that meet or exceed the legislative requirements
- Healthy Nutrition promoted by the Educators and provided by our in-house Chef in our commercial kitchen
- Stimulating natural Play Spaces aiming to ensure the children are always engaged in new exciting adventures
Our Brand New Centre in Cromer is filling fast.
Book a Tour of Kids Club Northern Beaches to meet our dedicated team of Educators and discover your child’s amazing indoor and outdoor play spaces.
Check out this virtual tour of one of our other Six Star Child care facilities:
After years in the classroom she decided to make the transition into management role and became Centre Director. Kamila is looking forward to creating strong, home – Kids Club connections, through which our team can focus on creating a positive and enriching experience for our children.
Her Master degree studies in Early Childhood and Primary Education field as well as International Diploma in Montessori Pedagogy have provided Kamila with the theoretical grounding and her teaching rounds with the practical experience to continue growing as the excellent professional she already is. As a mum to a 8 year old daughter she is passionate about inspiring children with a lifelong love for learning. Kamila truly believes that young children have an infinite capacity to learn and an insatiable appetite for discovery and that as educators we have the privilege of sharing and guiding their journey.
When you walk into the Rainforest Room you will see a calm and caring home-like environment with a variety of carefully planned learning areas that reflect your child’s interests and skills. Educators will be engaged in your child’s play, supporting their interactions and emerging play skills.
The features within the Rainforest Room include:
- A purpose built outdoor environment with equipment that allows your child an opportunity to practice their emerging physical skills
- A tummy time area where babies are able to learn to crawl, roll, and interact with resources that stimulate the senses
- Quiet spaces where your child can relax, explore books, and complete puzzles
- Creative art spaces so your child can explore different materials and engage their senses
Each learning environment has been specifically designed to meet the individual and developmental needs of children aged 0-2 years. Your child will move across the spaces throughout the day in small groups with their caring educators, ensuring that they experience each component of the Education for Life Program.
In the Ocean Room we have created a welcoming and inspiring environment that provides your child with the opportunity to explore, investigate and influence their own experiences and learning. Our qualified educators engage your child in small group experiences to support social interactions and emerging play skills.
The features in the Ocean Room include:
- Thoughtfully planned indoor environments and play spaces that encourage social interaction, developing independence, and fosters language acquisition and practice.
- Challenging outdoor play space that supports your child’s desire to run, jump, explore their environment and test their body’s skills and abilities.
- A designated dinning space, to build connections with your child, educators and peers
- An outdoor visual and creative arts studio for your child to explore materials
Your child will move across each environment in small groups with their educator. This gives your child an opportunity for exploration and learning across the Education for Life Program.
The Outback Room aims to increase your child’s independence through self-directed learning. Each day, educators facilitate learning meetings with your child, to discuss their plan for play. In the afternoon educators will revisit your child’s play to discuss what worked well, and what they would like to learn more about.
The features of the Outback room include:
- A multi-purpose dining room, where your child will enjoy mealtimes and learning meetings
- An outdoor environment with custom built equipment to promote your child’s imagination and physical exploration
- An outdoor creative arts studio filled with a variety of resources to spark their interests in the creative arts
Children in the Outback Room alternate times throughout the day in each of the learning environment in small groups. This gives your child the opportunity and time to engage in more sophisticated play and learning needed for formal schooling.
Our Education for Life Program takes a holistic approach to your child’s learning and development and provides play based learning opportunities under the headings of:
- Physically Fit
- Bubbling Brains
- Social Development
- Learning Language
- All of the Arts
- Expressing Emotions
- Nice Numbers.
Play is a means for exploration of the world for a child. Children use play to make meaning and connections. A play based learning approach means that your child will learn and develop an array of skills at their own pace and through their own interests. At Kids Club Early Learning Centre, we believe that children learn and develop most effectively through their play and social interactions. Therefore, our programming is based off play based learning and interest based learning.
*fees are subject to change
Did You Know?
According to Care for Kids research, the average cost for child care at Kids Club Child Care is below the local region average.
Unlike some centres, Kids Club also provides absolutely everything you child needs to be comfortable at Child care, making the transition from home to day care that much easier.
- Nappies, wipes & Sudocream
- Bed and cot sheets
- High Quality Educational Program
- Avent bottles & Karicare S26 Gold formula
- 5 nutritious meals, prepared fresh daily by our onsite chef
- Daily communication through con-versations, e-mails & displays
- Secure biometric fingerprint access
- Freshly made puree
- Sun safe hat & sunscreen
- Kids Club t-shirt & jumper
- Kids Club backpack and water bottle
- Large Safe and Natural Outdoor environment
Near Sydney CBD? Visit one of our nearby centres for a tour