– Long day child care centre Symonston, ACT
– First Six Star Child Care Centre in Canberra
– Now taking Enrolments for 2017 & 2018
– Recognised Centre of Choice for Geoscience Australia
Jerrabomberra Ave & Hindmarsh Drive,
Symonston ACT 2609
1300 KIDS CLUB
7:30am – 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Child Care in Canberra
Cnr Jerrabomberra Ave & Hindmarsh Drive, Symonston ACT
Kids Club Early Learning Centre is proud to be officially bringing our Six Star Child Cares to Canberra!
Kids Club Symonston is the preferred centre of choice for our next door neighbours, Geoscience Australia however, the centre is open to the public as well.
Every Kids Club Long Day Care centre follows the consistent principle that is, The Best Start to Your Child’s Future Begins at Kids Club. A promise we can make due to your commitment to Child-Led Learning, Healthy Nutrition, Experienced Educators & Stimulating Play Spaces. Watch the Why Send Your Children to Kids Club video.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality education and care to your child. We do this through our play-based Education for Life Program which has been created to extend on the principles and practices of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), Australia’s national curriculum framework for early childhood education.
When you visit Kids Club Symonston, ACT, you will be introduced to our caring educators and will experience our Education for Life Program across our three age groups:
- Our Rainforest Room implements our Education for Life 0-2 years Program. Qualified educators focus on care moments and nurturing your child’s learning and development. Using consistent educators we aim to establish secure and trusting relationships with you and your child.
- The Ocean Room provides toddlers with the opportunity to move between their indoor and outdoor learning environments. Using our Education for Life 2-3 Program, your child will experience a range of learning opportunities.
- In the Outback Room preschoolers follow their interests to create their own learning. The Education for Life 3-5 year Program focuses on facilitating your child’s love of learning with educators providing opportunities to test ideas and explore concepts.
What Our Parents Say
Check out this virtual tour of one of our other Six Star Child care facilities:
As Kids Club Centre Director in Symonston, Chiara truly is an asset to the team and our centre parents. Chiara is an experienced early educator having worked at various child care roles across Canberra and Sydney. Chiara is known for her warmth, professionalism and genuine passion for watching kids grow and team with the help of her team.
When you walk into the Rainforest Room you will see a calm and caring home-like environment with a variety of carefully planned learning areas that reflect your child’s interests and skills. Educators will be engaged in your child’s play, supporting their interactions and emerging play skills.
The features within the Rainforest Room include:
- A purpose built outdoor environment with equipment that allows your child an opportunity to practice their emerging physical skills
- A tummy time area where babies are able to learn to crawl, roll, and interact with resources that stimulate the senses
- Quiet spaces where your child can relax, explore books, and complete puzzles
- Creative art spaces so your child can explore different materials and engage their senses
Each learning environment has been specifically designed to meet the individual and developmental needs of children aged 0-2 years. Your child will move across the spaces throughout the day in small groups with their caring educators, ensuring that they experience each component of the Education for Life Program.
In the Ocean Room we have created a welcoming and inspiring environment that provides your child with the opportunity to explore, investigate and influence their own experiences and learning. Our qualified educators engage your child in small group experiences to support social interactions and emerging play skills.
The features in the Ocean Room include:
- Thoughtfully planned indoor environments and play spaces that encourage social interaction, developing independence, and fosters language acquisition and practice.
- Challenging outdoor play space that supports your child’s desire to run, jump, explore their environment and test their body’s skills and abilities.
- A designated dinning space, to build connections with your child, educators and peers
- An outdoor visual and creative arts studio for your child to explore materials
Your child will move across each environment in small groups with their educator. This gives your child an opportunity for exploration and learning across the Education for Life Program.
The Outback Room aims to increase your child’s independence through self-directed learning. Each day, educators facilitate learning meetings with your child, to discuss their plan for play. In the afternoon educators will revisit your child’s play to discuss what worked well, and what they would like to learn more about.
The features of the Outback room include:
- A multi-purpose dining room, where your child will enjoy mealtimes and learning meetings
- An outdoor environment with custom built equipment to promote your child’s imagination and physical exploration
- An outdoor creative arts studio filled with a variety of resources to spark their interests in the creative arts
Children in the Outback Room alternate times throughout the day in each of the learning environment in small groups. This gives your child the opportunity and time to engage in more sophisticated play and learning needed for formal schooling.
Our Education for Life Program takes a holistic approach to your child’s learning and development and provides play based learning opportunities under the headings of:
- Physically Fit
- Bubbling Brains
- Social Development
- Learning Language
- All of the Arts
- Expressing Emotions
- Nice Numbers.
Play is a means for exploration of the world for a child. Children use play to make meaning and connections. A play based learning approach means that your child will learn and develop an array of skills at their own pace and through their own interests. At Kids Club Early Learning Centre, we believe that children learn and develop most effectively through their play and social interactions. Therefore, our programming is based off play based learning and interest based learning.
*fees are subject to change
Did You Know?
According to Care for Kids research, the average cost for child care at Kids Club Child Care is below the local region average.
Unlike some centres, Kids Club also provides absolutely everything you child needs to be comfortable at Child care, making the transition from home to day care that much easier.
- Nappies, wipes & Sudocream
- Bed and cot sheets
- High Quality Educational Program
- Avent bottles & Karicare S26 Gold formula
- 5 nutritious meals, prepared fresh daily by our onsite chef
- Daily communication through con-versations, e-mails & displays
- Secure biometric fingerprint access
- Freshly made puree
- Sun safe hat & sunscreen
- Kids Club t-shirt & jumper
- Kids Club backpack and water bottle
- Large Safe and Natural Outdoor environment
Centre Newly Opened – Limited Positions Remain