Six Star Centre in
– Award-winning Child Care Centre opening
– In Stellar Canberra new Health & Wellbeing Centre
– Recognised Centre of Choice for Canberra Southern Cross
– Taking Enrolments for proposed March, 2018 Opening!
Our Newest Centre
Quality Child Care in Phillip
Corner of Launceston Street & Yamba Drive, Phillip, ACT 2606
Kids Club are bringing their award-winning child care centres in Phillip being the preferred childcare centre of choice for Canberra Southern Cross in their new Health and Wellbeing centre.
Canberra Southern Cross believes the best start to a child’s future begins at Kids Club. Kids Club Phillip will provide high-quality long day care and a creche service, combining the highest educational standards with a safe and stimulating physical environment. The Centres have specialised programs for children from 0 to 5 years old.
Kids Club has a team of passionate early childhood educators and teachers who deliver a loving, challenging, secure and nurturing environment. They ensure that the programs and amazing resources available are used to their full potential to create a healthy (in-house Chef and commercial kitchen…) and fun experience for the children.
Kids Club’s programs are child-led, play-based and consistently refined using the help of parents and children. Kids Club “Education for life” philosophy fully encompasses the needs of each individual child, depending on their age, learning development, interests and many other factors.
Why Kids Club? Learn More About Our Centre
Kids Club has tailored an exclusive Education for Life Program for our children based on the understanding that 83% of your child’s learning happens in the first 5 years of his life. Our program extends on the principles and practices of Australia’s national curriculum framework for Early Childhood Education: EYLF (Early Years Learnig Framework).
Our commitment to provide the highest quality education and care relies on our 4 pillars:
- Child-led learning because children have more fun and learn more when they are interested in what is taught to them
- Experienced Educators with qualifications that meet or exceed the legislative requirements
- Healthy Nutrition promoted by the Educators and provided by our in-house Chef in our commercial kitchen
- Stimulating natural Play Spaces aiming to ensure the children are always engaged in new exciting adventures
Kids Club Phillip is filling fast.
Kids Club Phillip is filling fast, enquire now or book a tour to meet with our dedicated Educators and explore our amazing outdoor and indoor play environments.
Check out this virtual tour of one of our other Six Star Child care facilities:
|Alison has been in the Early Childhood Industry for over 15 years.
She loved every minute she had working in the rooms. Playing a valuable role in a child’s life is ever so rewarding, however, she has been on the Management side for 10 years and thoroughly enjoys mentoring our teams to become the best educators they can be.
When you walk into the Rainforest Room you will see a calm and caring home-like environment with a variety of carefully planned learning areas that reflect your child’s interests and skills. Educators will be engaged in your child’s play, supporting their interactions and emerging play skills.
The features within the Rainforest Room include:
- A purpose built outdoor environment with equipment that allows your child an opportunity to practice their emerging physical skills
- A tummy time area where babies are able to learn to crawl, roll, and interact with resources that stimulate the senses
- Quiet spaces where your child can relax, explore books, and complete puzzles
- Creative art spaces so your child can explore different materials and engage their senses
Each learning environment has been specifically designed to meet the individual and developmental needs of children aged 0-2 years. Your child will move across the spaces throughout the day in small groups with their caring educators, ensuring that they experience each component of the Education for Life Program.
In the Ocean Room we have created a welcoming and inspiring environment that provides your child with the opportunity to explore, investigate and influence their own experiences and learning. Our qualified educators engage your child in small group experiences to support social interactions and emerging play skills.
The features in the Ocean Room include:
- Thoughtfully planned indoor environments and play spaces that encourage social interaction, developing independence, and fosters language acquisition and practice.
- Challenging outdoor play space that supports your child’s desire to run, jump, explore their environment and test their body’s skills and abilities.
- A designated dinning space, to build connections with your child, educators and peers
- An outdoor visual and creative arts studio for your child to explore materials
Your child will move across each environment in small groups with their educator. This gives your child an opportunity for exploration and learning across the Education for Life Program.
The Outback Room aims to increase your child’s independence through self-directed learning. Each day, educators facilitate learning meetings with your child, to discuss their plan for play. In the afternoon educators will revisit your child’s play to discuss what worked well, and what they would like to learn more about.
The features of the Outback room include:
- A multi-purpose dining room, where your child will enjoy mealtimes and learning meetings
- An outdoor environment with custom built equipment to promote your child’s imagination and physical exploration
- An outdoor creative arts studio filled with a variety of resources to spark their interests in the creative arts
Children in the Outback Room alternate times throughout the day in each of the learning environment in small groups. This gives your child the opportunity and time to engage in more sophisticated play and learning needed for formal schooling.
Our Education for Life Program takes a holistic approach to your child’s learning and development and provides play based learning opportunities under the headings of:
- Physically Fit
- Bubbling Brains
- Social Development
- Learning Language
- All of the Arts
- Expressing Emotions
- Nice Numbers.
Play is a means for exploration of the world for a child. Children use play to make meaning and connections. A play based learning approach means that your child will learn and develop an array of skills at their own pace and through their own interests. At Kids Club Early Learning Centre, we believe that children learn and develop most effectively through their play and social interactions. Therefore, our programming is based off play based learning and interest based learning.
*fees are subject to change
Did You Know?
According to Care for Kids research, the average cost for child care at Kids Club Child Care is below the local region average.
Unlike some centres, Kids Club also provides absolutely everything you child needs to be comfortable at Child care, making the transition from home to day care that much easier.
- Nappies, wipes & Sudocream
- Bed and cot sheets
- High Quality Educational Program
- Avent bottles & Karicare S26 Gold formula
- 5 nutritious meals, prepared fresh daily by our onsite chef
- Daily communication through con-versations, e-mails & displays
- Secure biometric fingerprint access
- Freshly made puree
- Sun safe hat & sunscreen
- Kids Club t-shirt & jumper
- Kids Club backpack and water bottle
- Large Safe and Natural Outdoor environment
Near Canberra? Visit one of our nearby centres for a tour