These North Pole Penguins are a delicious christmas inspired treat to make and enjoy with the little ones at this time of year.
You will need
- 150g dark chocolate chips
- 3 bananas
- 18 orange M&Ms
- White ready to roll icing
- Chocolate icing pen
- Cut each banana in half and place in the freezer.
- Melt the dark chocolate into a bowl over a pan of simmering water until runny. Leave to cool slightly.
- To make the penguins eyes, roll out small balls using ready to roll icing. Pipe the pupils onto the eye usoing a chocolate icing pen.
- Once completely frozen, remove the bananas from the freezer and peel.
- Dunk the top half of the banana into the melted chocolate, gently rolling so you get a longer coating on the back. Dunk the bottom of the banana into the chocolate to create the feet.
- Carefully stick on the eyes and do the same with the M&Ms for the nose and two for the feet.
- Place back in the freezer briefly to set and then serve and enjoy!