Encourage your little one to trace the letters of their name using pom poms for a fun and educational pre writing activity! Not only is this a great name recognition activity for your child, it can also help develop their fine motor develop and pattern recognition.
You will need
- A bag of pompoms
- Draw your child’s name on paper.
- You can either cut them out or just leave them as drawings.
- Now you can use glue to glue the pom poms to trace the letters.
- You can choose not to glue the pom poms so you can use the template again in the future.
- Display the artwork for family and friends to see!