Looking for fun activities to do with the kids at home? Check out this awesome sensory activity that is fun and engaging for children of all ages!
What You’ll Need
- Red Dye
- Black Beans
- Spoons (optional)
What you’ll need
- Put your rice in a plastic zip lock back and add a few drops of red food dye
- Close the bag and encourage the child to shake the rice around to dye the rice red.
- Once the rice is red you can pour the rice into the tray and spread it out evenly.
- Get your black beans and follow the picture as shown to guide you on how to create the ladybug look.
- You can have resources such as scooping spoons or nets to encourage the child to use whilst exploring the tray!