The cutest and most festive fruit salad for your holiday celebrations.
You will need
- 5 kiwi fruits
- 100g raspberries
- 100g blueberries
- Melon of your choice or pineapple for the star
- Peel the kiwis and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices and arrage into a tree shape on a serving platter, keep half a kiwi fruit for the trunk
- Cut a 1/4 inch thick slice of pineapple or melon using a star shaped cookie cutter to create the star, place this on top of the tree
- Add half a kiwi fruit under the tree for the trunk
- Sprinkle with raspberries and blueberries and enjoy!
To view this recipe on Annabel Karmel’s website click on the button below.