Hi, I am Megan Overton and I am the Enrolments Coordinator for Kids Club Support office.
We’ve just received the results of an internal satisfaction survey we sent to our families and an overwhelming majority praised our educators. This is what makes Kids Club different.
Having worked at Kids Club for only a small amount of time, I have already learned a tremendous amount about Kid Club core values and team relations. I have been made to feel welcome, supported and part of the family in such a short period of time, and it has been a very refreshing experience.
Kids Club provide a challenging professional experience for all employees, yet balance professionalism with nurturing, encouragement and providing a sense of belonging. It is obvious that Kids Club view relationships as crucial to a successful business and they aim to develop secure, respectful relationships within our community. In order to achieve this sense of belonging, Kids Club offer a number of growth development and gift incentives:
- A creative environment with the latest technology and teaching methods
- Kids Club implement best practice and strive to be a benchmark for Early Childhood Education
- Our educational leaders and directors understand the latest research and how to implement that to the team
- Everyone has a say, not just the team leaders/directors
- We are advocates for our children, families and colleagues
- Team leaders have a work in progress meeting with their Director to help guide and ensure we are using best practices within the centre
- Kids Club have our own Kids Club app which takes care of all documentation to be compliant, lessen our carbon footprint and work load.
- Kids Club’s Resources and learning environment are purpose built and inducive of creativity for the children and the educators.
- An opportunity to grow your career with educational assistance and support
- Kids Club offer traineeships for certificate III and diploma students
- We offer regular workshops through team meetings or outside sources including Private Facebook network group.
- With new centres opening all over the Eastern seaboard, there is an abundance of opportunities for CD, 2IC, ED leader and room leader. Kids Club will help groom you for the role.
- Annual reviews with the educational leader/director on where you would like to go in your career and how to achieve this.
- Passion for excellence and offer leadership, coaching & mentoring programs
- Our directors are passionate and help mentor the team either one on one or as a group through the team meetings, memos etc.
- Our room leaders are important to help mentor students or trainees and lead the team with the best practice and work with the directors to guide them
- Directors are in touch with the support office and area manager to help find better solutions for the team.
- Celebrating success – gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards
- Kids Club are always offering surprise luncheons, massages at work, nail technician, flowers, and thank you cards for hard work. Just last week, our marketing manager Val received the biggest bunch of roses I have ever seen for her work anniversary!
- We are regularly praised and recognised within the team and the company. Our accomplishments are shared and celebrated.
- Kids Club care about working mothers and their family and provide discounted childcare
- Kids Club organise team meetings and shifts based on our mothers’ needs and commitments.
- Kids Club have welcomed educators’ children to large meetings and Kids Club events
- Children are welcomed to be enrolled in the same centre as you, though not in the same room.
- Kids Club offer a substantial discount for staff members who also have children enrolled in Kids Club Centres.
- Lots of fun and smiles everyday – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work
- Annual Vivid cruise
- Christmas Party
- Monthly get togethers
Kids Club have fantastic career progression prospects, with come of our centre directors starting off with the company as room educators. Team members are encouraged to grow professionally, and personally, we are valued and rewarded for our efforts and firmly believe in the Kids Club philosophy and values.
The most important lesson I have learned is that Kids Club employees are treated as individuals and empowered to do our best. It is clear Kids Club believe their greatest strength, asset and success all lie in the skill, judgement and talent of their employees. They encourage risk taking, celebrate initiative and reward success. We, as team members, feel valued and our differences are celebrated. We are united by professional excellence and feel encouraged for contribution. Kids Club recognise and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each employee daily.
I personally consider myself very lucky to be working with the team at Kids Club and look forward to a fantastic career here.
Megan Overton, Enrolment Coordinator at Kids Club Clarence Street.
P.S – Would you like to visit our Centres? Book your tour now! Call us on 1 300 543 725
Kids Club Childcare is known for having the most beautiful Early Childhood Education centres in Sydney and Canberra. We believe the best start to your child’s future begins at Kids Club. A statement based on our commitment and practices in (4) key areas: Child-Led Learning, Stimulating Environments, Healthy Nutrition and Experienced Educators.