Tired of the same old boring bagel for breakfast? Get inspired with this panda berry bagel recipe & find more healthy breakfast meals from Driscoll’s.
You will need
- 1/4 punnet Driscoll’s blueberries
- 1/3 punnet Driscoll’s blackberries
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 bagel, sliced in half
- Slice bagel in half. When slicing the bagel, cut the top part about ½’-inch thick, so this smaller piece is for the head and the larger piece for the body.
- Place the smaller bagel piece for the head and the larger bagel piece for the body on a serving plate. Spread cream cheese on both pieces of bagel.
- Place 1 blackberry on the outer edge of each side of the bagel for the ears. Place 2 blackberries for the eyes, followed by placing 2 blueberries in the center of the blackberries. Next, place 1 blueberry for the nose and 3 blueberries for the mouth.
- Place 1 blackberry on each side of the upper part of the bagel for the arms and place 1 blackberry on each side on the lower outer edge of the bagel for the legs.
- Place about 10 blueberries lining the edge of the bagel making a rightside up “U”shape. Final part, place about 11 blueberries on the bagel in the shape of an upside down “U”.
To view this recipe on Driscoll’s website click here.