Create a bucket full of colourful spaghetti worms for a fun sensory experience. Hide numbered rocks within the spaghetti to encourage your little one to use all their senses to find the rocks!
You will need
- Packet of spaghetti
- Permanent marker
- Food colouring
- Large tray
- Squeeze bottle
- Cook and cool a packet of spaghetti.
- Put the spaghetti into separate bowls for the different colours, add a few drop of food colouring to each of the bowls and stir to disperse the colour. Use as many colours as you like!
- Use permanent marker to write numbers on the rocks.
- Place the spaghetti into a large tray and hide the numbered rocks within the colourful worms.
- Ask your child to find the numbered rocks and encourage them to explain the texture of the worms.
- Keep a squeeze bottle full of water handy, to keep the spaghetti from getting too sticky.