A quick and easy, fun snack for your little one. Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cook Time: No cook. Makes: 12 slices
You will need
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp low sugar apricot jam
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp low sugar strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp Cornflakes crushed
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp mixed Chia seeds
- Peel the bananas and slice into 2 cm pieces
- Put the peanut butter in a bowl. Mix to loosen, then roll half of the bananas in the strawberry jam and then the softened peanut butter.
- Mix the crushed cornflakes and flaxseeds together and roll the banana in the coating.
- Mix the cream cheese and apricot jam together. Roll the remaining banana piece in the mixture .
- Mix the coconut and chia seeds together in a bowl. Roll the banana pieces in the coating
- Arrange on a square platter and serve with chopsticks.
To view this recipe on Annabel Karmel’s website click on the button below.