Terms and Conditions
2 Weeks Free Offer.
To qualify for the promotion, you must, before the end date:
1. complete and submit your enrolment;
2. fill out a direct debit request form and pay the bond which secures your position.
How does it work?
- Free weeks can be claimed provided you are enrolled for a minimum 3 months.
- No Child Care Subsidy will apply to ‘Zero Fee’ sessions.
- The 2 weeks are only for holidays or other absences where at least 4 weeks’ notice is provided.
- The 2 weeks can be taken separately but only in full week blocks (Monday to Friday), not part weeks.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Kids Club promotional offers.
- The free weeks can not be accrued, used as part of a withdrawal notice period and are forfeited upon withdrawal notification being received.
- The promotion is applicable to each child in the family that enrols at Kids Club. A child cannot receive the promotion more than once or a combination of promotions.
- To claim your free weeks, simply email your Centre Director and she will have it processed on your behalf and confirmed to you.
- This promotion is valid for the following Centres only
- Kids Club Clarence St – NSW
- Kids Club Elizabeth St – NSW
- Kids Club Northern Beaches – NSW
- Kids Club Rosebery – NSW
- Kids Club Macquarie Park – NSW
- Kids Club Killara – NSW
- Kids Club Rivett – ACT
- Kids Club Phillip – ACT
- Kids Club Taigum – QLD
- Kids Club Kedron – QLD
- Kids Club Skytower – QLD
- Kids Club Kensington – VIC
This promotion is only valid for new families and is not available to Kids ClubTeam members.
This offer is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres can amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.